Life can be challenging sometimes. It may even feel like it is challenging most of the time, that's why it's important to uplift yourself with positivity.
A lot of research backs up the practice of gratitude to enhance your mood.
So, if you are feeling low, here is a list of things to be grateful for that might lift you up:
1. Your breath :it's literally keeping you alive.
2. Your body: it allows you to do so many things.
3. Again, your body: it's a well-oiled machine that works on its own.
4. Your smile: it will carry you through hard times.
5. Your parents: they are always doing their best.
6. Your job: it provides you with financial stability or allows your passion to thrive- sometimes it's a combination of both.
7. Your family: as a whole, they will always be there for you.
8. Humankind's history: it paved the way for us to be where we are.
9. Our mistakes: we learnt and, maybe we are still learning, which is totally okay.
10. Your ex: they didn't love you a certain way so that you could find out the way that you want to be loved a certain way.
11. Nasty people in your life: they challenge you to be more patient and have a true understanding of suffering by seeing them suffer.
12. The person in your life that you never seem to be good enough for: they can teach you that true validation comes from within.