Tabbouleh is a Middle-Eastern dish that is great as a dip.
I came across this recipe and would love to share it with you.
Credit to Eat 4 Your Blood Type by Peter J. D'Adamo
What you will need (all ingredients organic)
• a cup of cooked millet
• a bunch of spinach or dandelion greens, chopped.
• 4 bunches of chopped parsley.
• a bunch of chopped mint.
• a large English cucumber, peeled and chopped.
• 1/3 cup of olive oil.
• a cup of lemon juice, use 3 lemons.
• tablespoon of salt.
Place millet in a large bowl. Add all vegetables in with millet and mix well. Add oil, lemon juice and salt.
* Can be placed over fresh greens.
Makes up to 4 servings
* Ready to eat with raw veggies like carrots or cucumbers. Can also be enjoyed with crackers.