Recipe from Eat Right for Your Blood Type
What you will need:
• 1/2 a cup of organic canola oil
•1/2 a cup of organic pure maple syrup
•1 teaspoon of organic vanilla extract
• 1 organic egg
• 1 3/4 cups of organic oat or brown rice flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
• 1/2 cup of carob chips
• dash allspice (optional)
•Oil two baking sheets and pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
• In a medium-sized bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Beat the egg and stir into the oil mixture.
• Gradually stir in flour and baking side to form a stiff batter.
• Fold in carob chips and drop the batter into the baking sheets by tea-spoon.
•Bake for 10-15 minutes into cookies are lightly browned.
•Remove from oven and cool.
*Makes 3 1/4 servings